The decision to acquire a private jet, while exciting, can also prove to be a highly complex and confusing transaction.
The decision to acquire a private jet, while exciting, can also prove to be a highly complex and confusing transaction. You are making an investment in an asset to provide safe and efficient air travel for your business or family. Rest assured every aspect of the transaction will be handled with an unparalleled level of professionalism and attention to detail. The ASG team will prioritize your needs and guide you through the acquisition process following our proven recipe.
ASG’s Acquisition Team offers
- Airplane Utilization and Mission Profile
- Yearly Operational Budgeting
- Market Analysis and Airplane Identification
- Price Negotiations
- Pre-buy Mechanical and Log Inspections
- Creation of proper tax structure based on ownership plan
- Closing & Delivery
- Interior Upgrades and Crew Staffing when necessary
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Relationships are the foundation of the ASG management experience.
Relationships are the foundation of the ASG management experience. Our superior team will create a custom management and maintenance program to meet your expectations. From California to New York we have the team, the skills and resources to deliver excellence.
ASG’s Management Team offers
- Crew Selection and Training
- Conformity & FAA part 135 Certification
- Maintenance, Dispatch, Scheduling and Charter Sales
- Budgets, Monthly Reporting and Yearly Forecasting
For more information please email Peter Cuomo at email@example.com
ASG manages a full fleet of exceptional private planes for charter ranging from turbo props to heavy international jets.
ASG manages a full fleet of exceptional private planes for charter ranging from turbo props to heavy international jets. In addition ASG maintains extensive relationships with other industry professionals to ensure your needs for private travel are completely satisfied. As a full service Charter Operation we can offer you the following.
ASG’s Charter Team offers
- Aircraft Selection and Customized Quotes
- Gourmet Catering
- Ground Transportation
- Full Service operational logistics
- Flight following
For all Charter inquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Maintenance Department is an industry leader in maintenance service.
Our Maintenance Department is an industry leader in maintenance service. With Safety being our number 1 priority, our in house full time staff of mechanics ensures our ability to solve all issues in a timely and financially prudent manner. We can handle most things in house from avionics, to engines, pre/post flight and everything in between. We maintain all of but are not limited to the following capabilities:
ASG’s Maintenance Team offers
- Procurement and negotiation of parts and labor (domestic and international)
- Maintenance coordination of third party inspection events
- Computerized maintenance record keeping
- New and spare part price analysis
- Quality assurance oversight
- Pre-buy inspections and reporting
- Avionics upgrades and repairs
- FAA compliance and tracking
- Invoice detailed review of all maintenance charges
For more charter information, please contact us at email@example.com.
With over 50 years of combined aviation experience, there is no question that ASG’s highly seasoned team does not know how to answer.
With over 50 years of combined aviation experience, there is no question that ASG’s highly seasoned team does not know how to answer. Whether you are wondering about fixed wing or helicopters, we have the industry knowledge to help you navigate even the most complex issue.
As an industry insider we will assist in
- Full asset purchase
- Fractional Share Programs
- Jet Cards and Bulk Time Purchase
- Hangar Location
- Bulk Fuel Discounts
- Fleet Insurance Negotiations
For all Helicopter Inquiries Please contact George Reenstra at firstname.lastname@example.org